Skip to content
- Source Naturals DIM (Diindolylmethane) is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- In preclinical studies, DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues.
- This unique property sets DIM apart from other plant nutrients. Source Naturals DIM is formulated with phospholipids, vitamin E and BioPerine.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device