Skip to content
Volcanic Alkaline Water - Walakea
- Starts as snowmelt and rain on the pristine peak of the active Mauna Loa volcano
- Filters through thousands of feet of porous, volcanic rock
Naturally alkaline pH of 7.6-8.2 packed with essential minerals and electrolytes
- Certified CarbonNeutral® from sip to source
- Made from 100% recycled material and 100% recyclable
- 1 liter purchased = 1 week of clean, safe water through Pump Aid
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device